How Much Does Record Sealing or Record Expungement Cost?
The cost of sealing or expunging your criminal arrest record is relatively inexpensive compared to the opportunities that you may be forced to pass up because of that arrest record showing up in background checks.
DO NOT LET THE COST OF A RECORD SEAL OR RECORD EXPUNGEMENT HAMPER YOUR FUTURE. YOU WILL LOSE A LOT MORE IN THE LONG RUN.
- The attorney’s fee (our fee for doing the work and appearing on your behalf).
- This fee includes sealing or expungement of multiple cases (if your situation qualifies and requires sealing/expungement of multiple cases).
- Clerk of Court fees for all required certified documents.
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement application fee.
- Seal/Expunge State and Court fees which are paid when the final documents are filed with the court.