Do It Yourself Seal and Expunge Kit
If you wish to represent yourself in the sealing or expungement of your record, our self-help CD and kit contains all you need for a successful self-representation.
Each CD and kit contains:
- Attorney prepared step by step instructions and checklists;
- Required state forms and fingerprint card;
- Sample letters;
- Addresses and phone numbers of all necessary agencies;
- Attorney prepared legal documents;
- Complete Florida statutes pertaining to record sealing or expunction;
- Insider tricks and tips which help guide you through the Florida legal system as efficiently as possible!
The easy to follow instructions will walk you step by step through your record sealing or expungement without complicated legal mumbo jumbo.
We Will Be By Your Side To The End!
You will not find a better deal on legal representation! You have our promise that you will not be abandoned after purchasing our sealing/expungement self-help CD and kit! Your purchase entitles you to UNLIMITED ONLINE ATTORNEY SUPPORT during the course of your record sealing or expungement matter should you have any questions. So, if you get stuck, are not sure how to proceed, or have any question whatsoever, merely email us and we will guide you through the process or answer your question promptly!
Whether you retain me to personally represent you in your record sealing matter or purchase our custom prepared sealing/expungement self-help CD and kit, we will diligently work for you or with you until your matter is successfully concluded!
We welcome you to check our attorney's good standing and impeccable record with the Florida Bar by checking FlaBar.Org.
Nicolas M. Babinsky, Esq.
Florida Bar No#: 0996599
Member, Florida Bar since 1994.
BEFORE YOU ORDER.
Before you order, you need to determine if you qualify for a record sealing or expungement.
In order to qualify for a record sealing or expungement you must be able to answer "NO" to every question below.
- Were you convicted (adjudicated guilty) of the charge(s) you want to have sealed or expunged? IF YES, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY.
- Have you ever been convicted (adjudicated guilty) of any criminal offense, whether misdeameanor, felony, ordinance, or criminal traffic offense (DUI, driving while license suspended, reckless driving, etc) anywhere? IF YES, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY.
- Are you currently on probation, house arrest, community control, or some other court ordered supervision program? IF YES, YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE IT BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SEAL OR EXPUNGE THE RECORD.
- Have you ever had a record sealed or expunged before? IF YES, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY.
- Have you paid all your outstanding court costs or costs of probation? IF NOT, YOU MUST FIRST PAY THEM BEFORE ALLOWED TO SEAL OR EXPUNGE YOUR RECORD.
- If you received a withhold of adjudication from the court, is the charge you are trying to seal one of the charges listed on the "Which Crimes Do Not Qualify For Sealing and Expungement" of this website? IF YES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEAL OR EXPUNGE THE CHARGE.
- Did the offense you are trying to have sealed occur outside of the State of Florida ? IF YES, YOU NEED TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IN THE STATE IN WHICH THE OFFENSE WAS COMMITTED. THIS SELF-HELP CD AND KIT IS FOR FLORIDA OFFENSES ONLY.
If you answered "NO" to the questions above, you will qualify to either seal or expunge your record. Remember, if you qualify, only charges stemming from ONE incident are eligible to be sealed or expunged. Please review our website for further information. If you still are unsure if you qualify or not, please feel free to submit your question using our FREE EVALUATION form.
To order our seal/expunge self-help CD and kit, please complete the form below. Please be aware that the CD is only available in MicroSoft Word format.
Please Note: Information submitted through this form will be kept private and is 100% secured. It will not be shared with anyone and will be used exclusively by our office for your order of the Seal and Expunge Self Help Kit..