Sealing and Expunging Criminal Arrest Records Statewide In Florida

Seal or Expunge Law Firm

Attorney blog on criminal record sealing, record expungement, Florida Law and cases of interest.

Can an open petit theft case be sealed or expunged?

By smradmin

No. If the petit theft case is currently open or you are under court supervision like probation, house arrest, community control, etc. you have to wait until the case is closed and you are off court supervision before the case can be sealed or expunged.


Once the case is closed, we can immediately start the sealing or expungement process.

Law Offices of

Mailing Address:

PO Box 144276
Coral Gables, FL 33114
Tel: 305-910-4590

We May Be Able To Help With Other Arrest Issues!

Were you the victim of excessive force By Police? Were you falsely arrested and then the charges were dropped? Email us at SealMyRecord@Gmail.Com and tell us about it. You may be entitled to monetary compensation!